The LEGO Universe Project
Signed up? Log in with the button below! If not, feel free to sign up and join our LU community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Signed up? Log in with the button below! If not, feel free to sign up and join our LU community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

skin  

Latest topics
» Hello anybody up in this
The Masters EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:56 am by awesomo5000vids

» Hello, so how do i play on this world?
The Masters EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:18 pm by Lucatin

» noone is ever on
The Masters EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 am by MachoFromLU

» Is this project even still alive?
The Masters EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:02 pm by PieMaker

» Count to ten before Forum Staff posts!
The Masters EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Any Updates?
The Masters EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:02 pm by HunterBlackbrick

» Endless - The Sequel to Imagination's Call
The Masters EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm by Cheesey

» new manga cool rit
The Masters EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:55 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Which class are you choosing when the game comes out?
The Masters EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 pm by JetComet

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

The Masters

Go down

The Masters Empty The Masters

Post  awesomo5000vids Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Hi everyone well I thought of a story it is kind of a back story to my manga so I thought I would share it with all of you and tell you when my manga is starting and stuff. So yeah enjoy CHAPTER 1: Creation A long time ago there were 6 demons and the 4 guardians they had been at peace for 8 ages then IT happened. The god of deceit was born by the guardians Shigeramoto and Hajime the god of deceit told the demons that the guardians wanted to bring war to the underworld and kill the demons so the demons attacked and killed all including the god of deceit the only one left was Shigeramoto. It seemed he was done for when a mysterious man appeared bringing with him the dead souls of 8 ancient warriors this battle is what created Earth when it was created Shigeramoto promised he would be the one to protect the good souls when they died so thus he spun the weaves of the very fabric of time to create Heaven. The god of deceit's spirit possessed the body of the mysterious man and promised to torture the bad souls when they died and took over the Underworld the 8 ancient warriors re-incarnated and became the 8 masters guild. Chapter 2:Time Aeon the wisest of them all became the master of time he took the 8 masters guild oath so he can't betray them until the day he dies "The masters are a way of life I will serve until the end of time noone else can live this life because I am the master of time" I have to go I'll finish it later
awesomo5000vids
awesomo5000vids
Ape Smasher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum