The LEGO Universe Project
Signed up? Log in with the button below! If not, feel free to sign up and join our LU community.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Hello anybody up in this
Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:56 am by awesomo5000vids

» Hello, so how do i play on this world?
Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:18 pm by Lucatin

» noone is ever on
Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 am by MachoFromLU

» Is this project even still alive?
Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:02 pm by PieMaker

» Count to ten before Forum Staff posts!
Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Any Updates?
Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:02 pm by HunterBlackbrick

» Endless - The Sequel to Imagination's Call
Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm by Cheesey

» new manga cool rit
Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:55 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Which class are you choosing when the game comes out?
Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 pm by JetComet

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

The Nexus Force United

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Nexus Force United

Post  PieMaker on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 pm

Note: This story is all mine. I have all the rights to it. Any case of stealing will result in punishment. Sorry to sound harsh, but I worked hard on this. So enjoy!

Chapter 1: Crash landing
"Grr... We need a new plan..." A dark figure paced around the room, growling angrily. Most minifigures were too scared to describe him, or just couldn't. He was a rather evil tone of black, wore a tall top hat, piercing red eyes, and carried a dark jeweled staff. "They always win!" He threw a chair across the room in anger. "Umm sir. Maybe we just suck?" One minion, dumb as he was, called out. The figure was enraged, and shot an extremely bright red beam into the minion. Everyone went blind for a second. When they could see once again, the minion lied there in a few small bricks. Gasps spread throughout the room.
"Anymore smart comments?" No one dared to make a sound. "Good." "Sir! Sir!" A mech broke down the doors, carrying a scroll in one claw, blaster in the other. "It's here! From... Him!" The dark figure looked to him, grinning slightly. "Bring it here!" He grabbed the scroll, speeding through it. The more he read, the more his evil smile grew. "Gather the Maelstrom. Soon, the Nexus Force will bow to a new dictator. Baron Typhonous!"
"Kid, wake up! Ugh. Should I call a Sentinel?!" Voices from all directions shouted, waking the figure up. He had brown and long hair, wore a bright blue minifigure shirt, and had orange pants. He didn't know what was going on, or who he was. He silently raised up, breathing heavily. "He's awake!" One figure in the crowd yelled out. Then he heard cheers, making his head want to burst. He saw a bright blue rocket crashed in the distance, broken in pieces. He wondered...
"You sure took quite a beating. You just escaped from the Venture Explorer alive, luckily. You're now in Avant Gardens." One figure said to him. "Who are you?" Who was he. He thought and thought, but got nothing. He only remembered Bob...
"Excuse me. Pardon me." A strong voice chatted. As he approached the injured figure, he had armor as shiny as diamonds, a shield shining like the sun, and a sword flowing with creativity. "His name is Lucas. And he is to come with me." All of the crowd gasped, until one called out. "It's.. Duke Exeter!"

www.youtube.com/user/piemakerfilms

MATSUDA!
PieMaker
Founder
Founder

View user profile http://piemakerscafe.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2

Post  PieMaker on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Chapter 2: As winds blow
Duke Exeter, as Lucas had heard, was the leader of the Sentinel faction. The Sentinels were a faction of the Nexus force, who fought for imagination. Lucas admired them, but didn't get to see them in action yet.
"You may all go back to your normal lives now. Go on." Duke said with a rather serious tone. He then grabbed Lucas by the arm and helped him up. "What happened here recruit?" Lucas looked over at the rocket, trying to remember as much as he could. He barely remembered anything, besides his name and Bob. "I can't recall... Bob... He saved me... But... The darkness..." Lucas replied.
"The launchpads went turbo... I watched everyone fly normal, the launch pads glowing brightly. But mine..." Duke led him over to the Sentinel camp, to get in a safer area to speak. Just as Duke was about to continue the conversation, a nearby radio signal went off. Someone was speaking from it. "We need assistance! The Venture Explorer has been take-" And then it went silent.
"What's going on?" Lucas asked, rather frightened. "I don't know! The Venture Explorer may be done for." Duke shouted. "There isn't anything we can do now. I will schedule for a Sentinel to check tomorrow." Lucas looked around, wondering about all the purple menaces running around. "What are those..?" "Those.. They are Stromlings. They were once scientists studying at the research facility, until it came..." Duke responded. "The Maelstrom."
After their little chat, Duke brought a little surprise to Lucas' life. "So tell me Lucas, are you looking to join the Nexus Force?" Lucas grew a rather surprised look, and was nervous. "Me? Nexus force? Now?" Duke gave a small smile at Lucas. "There is something I like about you. How would you like to train in the ways of the Sentinels with me?" Lucas jumped into the air in excitement. "Yes please! Yes please!" "Excellent! I feel you are the recruit we are looking for. Now let us head to Nimbus Station to get your first kit." Lucas was about to jump up again, but then looked back at his rocket. "How exactly will I get there..? My rocket is... Crashed." Duke thought for a second, then got an idea. "Have this. There are only a few available, and only a select few get them." He handed Lucas a small box, which was surprisingly heavy.
When he opened the box, 3 huge rocket parts flew out of the box. "How do you fit these in boxes?!" Lucas exclaimed. "Just put it together. Tell me what you think." Lucas grabbed his thinking cap, and placed it on his head. He felt a surge of creativity flow through his veins. He threw together all three of the parts, just as Bob had taught him. When he was done, there lied a beautiful white rocket, with a long coned tip and a orangish look to it. "Now come on! Time is wasting!" Duke shouted. He ran to the launch pad, and placed his rocket. As the winds blew past him, Lucas was now ready for the adventures to come.

www.youtube.com/user/piemakerfilms

MATSUDA!
PieMaker
Founder
Founder

View user profile http://piemakerscafe.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top