The LEGO Universe Project
Signed up? Log in with the button below! If not, feel free to sign up and join our LU community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Signed up? Log in with the button below! If not, feel free to sign up and join our LU community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

skin  

Latest topics
» Hello anybody up in this
Game to real-life web EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:56 am by awesomo5000vids

» Hello, so how do i play on this world?
Game to real-life web EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:18 pm by Lucatin

» noone is ever on
Game to real-life web EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 am by MachoFromLU

» Is this project even still alive?
Game to real-life web EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:02 pm by PieMaker

» Count to ten before Forum Staff posts!
Game to real-life web EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Any Updates?
Game to real-life web EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:02 pm by HunterBlackbrick

» Endless - The Sequel to Imagination's Call
Game to real-life web EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm by Cheesey

» new manga cool rit
Game to real-life web EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:55 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Which class are you choosing when the game comes out?
Game to real-life web EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 pm by JetComet

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Game to real-life web

3 posters

Go down

Game to real-life web Empty Game to real-life web

Post  awesomo5000vids Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:37 pm

It begins with Super Mario RPG at one point you can stay at an inn if you look around there you can find Samus Aran which means somewhere in the Mushroom Kingdom solar system you can find Zebes and SR-388 Also somewhere in the sky of Mushroom Kingdom one of those stars  is a phony and none other than Kirby's home planet Popstar. How you may ask well in Kirby's Dreamland 3 Kirby has to kill Metroid's not enough proof at the end of the level he can find Samus just there need EVEN MORE proof well Mario has already been to Popstar in the Megaton punch championships Mario has been there to watch it JUST STRAIGHT UP FACTS DAWG. He has also been to the battle of King Dedede so in Mario galaxy it should have been possible to kill Mother Brain and jumping on like waddle-dee's. Also Mario and Kirby could have fought ALIENS because Metroid's were able to get to the universe of StarCraft it doesn't stop there to kill all Metroid's Samus would really have to die because Metroid's have been to Pit's home. going back to the start Super Mario RPG Hyrule is also relative to the Mushroom Kingdom. So how does this all connect you say well to you sir I say
Game to real-life web Objection-oGO TO JAPAN IF YOU LIVE IN MURICA FOR MORE EVIDENCE if you look for a game called Captain Rainbow #very obscure :Pwell if you happen to find it it stars Birdo and in that game you get to meet a now retired little mac who has more fun now eating big macs # bad pun  anyway this is the same little mac that boxed Mike Tyson. This also tells us that games aren't in a fake world but our own homes and that in the new punch-out since Little Mac fights DK it brings in Donkey Kong and King.K Rool and stuff which means that it also leads to Banjo-Kazooie by naughty the boss in DK country who sells stuff to Banjo and Kazooie for helping him out of his dam still have doubts well if you do remember HE WATCHES YOU Game to real-life web Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxibwtmu_ykwUPphuvlvR_5RnciLDAxzu7I4JB_3idwxJ4T_UManyway in the original Street Fighter there was a african american man named mike and he was a BOXER boom. Chun-Li also leads into the game Wrath of Fire but that is even more complicated than what we're doing now there is another connection with Street Fighter however Tammy is in a crossover game including Darkstalkers Megaman AND Ghosts N Goblins and Morrigan from Darkstalkers is a hidden character in Gunbird 2 along with Alucard which means that it is in the same universe as Castlevania as well. Castlevania is related to Contra because an optional boss is an android somehow related to protagonist Simon Belmont using the vampire killer's whip to try to kill the player another reference would be in the game Snatcher it includes dracula simon and the contramen in a bar along with sparkster that will be explained later anyway in yugi-oh on the ds at the end you play against antagonist after you win he summons a GIANT MECH and it's not just any oh no its gohman impact from the gohmon series leading to HUNDREDS of cross-overs either way in gohman 2 sparkster leaves his game for there and gohman leads into yugi-oh which leads to SOLID FREAKING SNAKE. In yugi-oh 7 trials to glory a mysterious er "mysterious" man hiding in a box says he is a spy sent to study the shadow lands and guess who  he's connected to GUESS Game to real-life web Lol-goku-o WRONG the monkey's from APE.,...........ESCAPE and through hot shots golf ape escape relates to Jak and Daxter Ratchet and Clank and KRATOS. So to recap super mario bros 2 to captain rainbow to punch out to street fighter to darkstalkers to gunbird 2 to castlevania to snatcher to contra to rocket knight adventures to gohman to metal gear solid to yugi-oh to ape escape to hot shots golf to god of war so think about it try to find more that i know of but forgot to mention remember all of the mare brought to the real world through people like Mike Tyson and Tony Hawk so yeah AWESOMOOOOOOOOO AWWWWWWWWAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:lol!:
awesomo5000vids
awesomo5000vids
Ape Smasher

Back to top Go down

Game to real-life web Empty Reply

Post  MachoFromLU Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 pm

Well, you've certainly been paying attention to all of these things in the games, but I can say this:

...If I EVER, and I mean EVER see an eight-bit plumber in the real world, I will be sure to tell you.
MachoFromLU
MachoFromLU
Mythran
Mythran

http://chickenlovingstudiosblog.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Game to real-life web Empty Re: Game to real-life web

Post  Le7els Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Game to real-life web 6fe
Le7els
Le7els
Hobo Mythran
Hobo Mythran

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+google%3F

Back to top Go down

Game to real-life web Empty K

Post  awesomo5000vids Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Razz alright mash after researching im never looking at the world the same and if i ever see a blue hedgehog im gonna keep him as a pet
awesomo5000vids
awesomo5000vids
Ape Smasher

Back to top Go down

Game to real-life web Empty Re: Game to real-life web

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down