The LEGO Universe Project
Signed up? Log in with the button below! If not, feel free to sign up and join our LU community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Signed up? Log in with the button below! If not, feel free to sign up and join our LU community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

skin  

Latest topics
» Hello anybody up in this
Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:56 am by awesomo5000vids

» Hello, so how do i play on this world?
Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:18 pm by Lucatin

» noone is ever on
Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 am by MachoFromLU

» Is this project even still alive?
Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:02 pm by PieMaker

» Count to ten before Forum Staff posts!
Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Any Updates?
Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:02 pm by HunterBlackbrick

» Endless - The Sequel to Imagination's Call
Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm by Cheesey

» new manga cool rit
Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:55 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Which class are you choosing when the game comes out?
Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 pm by JetComet

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

Brickpower just saying Ohai and .Keep on Building.

2 posters

Go down

Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. Empty Brickpower just saying Ohai and .Keep on Building.

Post  Brickpower Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Ohai everyone its me little old Brick from lu Very Happy!!!!!!!!! also i have a treat for you guys, here it is The Twelve days of Frostburgh! On the first day of Frostburgh my ture love came to me, One Darkling. On the secound day of Frostburgh my ture love came to me, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On the third day of Frostburgh my ture love came to me, Three Power ups, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On the forth day of Frostburgh my true love came to me, Four Frog Eggs, Three Power Ups, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On the fifth day of Frostburgh my true love came to me, FIVE GOLDEN STUDS!!!!!, Four Frog Eggs, Three Power Ups, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On the sixth day of Frostburgh my true love came to me, Six Infected Snowmans, FIVE GOLDEN STUDS!!!!!, Four Frog Eggs, Three Power Ups, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On the seventh day of Frostburgh my true love came to me, Seven Sharks Are Eating, Six Infected Snowmans, FIVE GOLDEN STUDS!!!!, Four Frog Eggs, Three Power Ups, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On (when will this be over? Mad ) the eighth day of Frostburgh my true love came to me, Eight Faction Tokens, Seven Sharks Are Eating, Six Infected Snowmans, FIVE GOLDEN STUDS!!!!, Four Frog Eggs, Three Power Ups, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On the ninth day of Frostburgh my true love came to me, Nine Stromling Apes, Eight Faction Tokens, Seven Sharks are Eating, Six Infected Snowmans, FIVE GOLDEN STUDS!!!!, Four Frog Eggs, Three Power Ups, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On the tenth day of Frostburgh my ture love came to me, Ten Chating Minifigs, Nine Stromling Apes, Eight Faction Tokens, Seven Sharks are Eating, Six Infected Snowmans, FIVE GOLDEN STUDS!!!!, Four Frogs Eggs, Three Power Ups, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On the elventh day of Frostburgh my true love came to me, Elven Brick-Builds, Ten Chating Minifigs, Nine Stromling Apes, Eight Faction Tokens, Seven Sharks are Eating, Six Infected Snowmans, FIVE GOLDEN STUDS!!!!, Four Frog Eggs, Three Power Ups, Two Lego Chickens and One Darkling. On the twelfth day of Frostburgh my true love came to me, TWELVE ROCKETS LAUNCHING, ELVEN BRICK-BUILDS, TEN CHATING MINIFIGS, NINE STROMLING APES, EIGHT FACTION TOKENS, SEVEN SHARKS ARE EATING, SIX INFECTED SNOWMANS, FIVE GOLDEN STUDS!!!!!, FOUR FROG EGGS, THREE POWER UPS, TWO LEGO CHICKENS AND ONE DARKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!! santa (finaly Very Happy, Fireworks and inspiring music start to happen) Created by: Brickpower. (Also plz dont take this as spam or anything its a song Smile )

Last edited by Brickpower on Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : For a treat i forgot to add.)
Brickpower
Brickpower
Ape Smasher

Back to top Go down

Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. Empty Ohai dar!

Post  PieMaker Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:03 pm

It's been a while! Great to see ya again! Felt like I was neva gonna see you again.. ;-;
Well, welcome to the forum! I'm sure you will find it nice here. If you need anything, PM me! I am always here. If you want to join the server, lemme know. I'll need your username. Strict whitelist. Razz
Other than that, feel free to browse the forum all you want!
Peace and chicken grease!
~PieMaker
PieMaker
PieMaker
Founder
Founder

http://piemakerscafe.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. Empty By the way,

Post  PieMaker Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:05 pm

There is a chat box at the bottom of the home page. Click in the top right corner join chat, and we can chat or sumting. Razz
-PieMaker
PieMaker
PieMaker
Founder
Founder

http://piemakerscafe.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Brickpower just saying Ohai and  .Keep on Building. Empty Re: Brickpower just saying Ohai and .Keep on Building.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum