The LEGO Universe Project
Signed up? Log in with the button below! If not, feel free to sign up and join our LU community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Signed up? Log in with the button below! If not, feel free to sign up and join our LU community.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

skin  

Latest topics
» Hello anybody up in this
LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:56 am by awesomo5000vids

» Hello, so how do i play on this world?
LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:18 pm by Lucatin

» noone is ever on
LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:20 am by MachoFromLU

» Is this project even still alive?
LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:02 pm by PieMaker

» Count to ten before Forum Staff posts!
LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:34 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Any Updates?
LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 3:02 pm by HunterBlackbrick

» Endless - The Sequel to Imagination's Call
LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:05 pm by Cheesey

» new manga cool rit
LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:55 pm by awesomo5000vids

» Which class are you choosing when the game comes out?
LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:50 pm by JetComet

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny

3 posters

Go down

LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny Empty LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny

Post  MachoFromLU Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Remember how Skunkbusters were in Pre-Alpha? Well, in Beta, anybody remember the Skunkbuster that was in the LEGO Club Out of Bounds? LOL.
MachoFromLU
MachoFromLU
Mythran
Mythran

http://chickenlovingstudiosblog.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny Empty Re: LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny

Post  Cheesey Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:52 pm

I do remember that. Razz That was so random... Same with the pink timer underneath the monument.
Cheesey
Cheesey
Admin

Back to top Go down

LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny Empty I remember..

Post  MachoFromLU Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Cabey9 wrote:I do remember that. Razz That was so random... Same with the pink timer underneath the monument.

One time in LU, we had a monument constructing roleplay hosted by me, and LOTS of the people online for the next few hours were there, including Redboy31 (He was my friend, I could definitely expect him there Razz) were there, and Redboy31 got killed by a laser, then he respawned under the monument. We all laughed. Trolololol Razz
MachoFromLU
MachoFromLU
Mythran
Mythran

Back to top Go down

LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny Empty All i remember is,

Post  Brickpower Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:28 am

All i remember is THE BUGS!!! On the props, Eneimes, Npcs, AND all of LU! Lag Bugs, Why do they hate the internet??? Razz
Brickpower
Brickpower
Ape Smasher

Back to top Go down

LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny Empty Reply

Post  MachoFromLU Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Brickpower wrote:All i remember is THE BUGS!!! On the props, Eneimes, Npcs, AND all of LU! Lag Bugs, Why do they hate the internet??? Razz

Lag bugs are caused by your internet. Razz

As for the other bugs, it was Beta, of course it'll be buggy :3
MachoFromLU
MachoFromLU
Mythran
Mythran

Back to top Go down

LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny Empty Re: LEGO Club in Beta: Out of Bounds - Something funny

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down